As we have seen, there is a surprising amount of evidence implicating food allergies and intolerances in digestive disorders. However, 60% of people with food allergies display symptoms that are seemingly unrelated to their digestive system.
Check out these 13 Warning Signs of possible food allergies:
1. Tiredness, drowsiness, no energy.
2. Frequent headache or migraines.
3. Stomach bloating, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence (IBD/IBS).
4. Mouth Ulcers.
5. Chronic cough, bronchitis, asthma, colds and 'flu'.
6. Eczema, psoriasis, and chronic skin problems.
7. Aching joints, backache.
8. Gradual weight change.
9. Tinea or Yeast (Candida) infections.
10. Clumsiness, lack of coordination.
11. Miscarriage, infertility.
12. Hemorrhoids and Ear pain.
13. Cravings, addictions.
Read the journal article yourself, and many others: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19559137